Care + Cleaning
All of our jewelry is made with the finest materials and attention to craftsmanship. With proper care they should last a lifetime & beyond.
- Your ring may not enjoy working out as much as you do…weightlifting, golf, cross fit, yoga or playing sports can damage or crack your ring. Fine gold jewelry, although expensive, is delicate and you can damage it. (It is not titanium, folks)
- It also does not enjoy cleaning the house, taking showers or swimming with you. Harsh chemicals such as chlorine, hairspray and lotions can damage your ring, so please put it on after you done with all of these things. Be particulary careful if you swimming in a natural hot springs- the sulfur content can turn your gold brown.
- When not being worn, you may store your pieces in the ring box that came with your purchase. Not only is this a great way to keep from misplacing it, but it keeps it safe from dirt and dust.
- Cleaning your ring is super easy. We suggest that your ring be cleaned with mild soap, warm water and a soft brush to remove any oils or debris that may have accumulated.
Dry with a soft cloth.
- We would suggest to have your ring cleaned and settings checked at least twice a year by a reputable local jeweler. If you are active like me, with a farm, horses and lots of working with my hands…your ring can go through a lot of wear and tear…and diamonds can get loosened in their settings.
It is always better to get your size correctly the first time around. Not only do we want you to love your ring upon arrival, we want to ensure that it fits you perfectly. So if you do not know your ring size already we will be happy to help you out with that.
Best way to find her ring size?
- Upon ordering we will be happy to send you one of our calibrated ring sizers along with instructions on how to obtain the perfect fit. When you are done you send the sizer back to us with the completed paperwork.