Our Emmaline Art Deco diamond ring is a lovely, sweet nature inspired engagement ring. A beautiful halo of etched leaf laurel with tiny buttercup flowers frame a beautiful focal diamond. Tiny diamonds trail down the band. This vintage inspired ring is timeless and perfect for the bohemian bride. A ring that is just as unique as your love story.
- Available in 14K yellow gold, 14K rose gold, 14K white gold or platinum
- Center stone is a choice of a 5.5mm White Sapphire, a .50ct GH/SI1 Diamond or a .50ct Lab Grown Diamond
- White diamond accents on the shoulders
- Band width: ~2.5mm
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Handmade with heart in Nashville TN
Ring Size- Upon ordering we will be in contact to help you find your size.
- Would you like a larger stone or perhaps a different colored sapphire? Or maybe you would like a bespoke ring. Every ring we offer can be customized just for you! Feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your dream ring.
All of our unique engagement rings are handmade to order. Please see below for current lead times.
It is always better to get your size correctly the first time around. Please see our Ring Sizing Guide for more details.
For more information on and answers to most questions, please see our F.A.Q & Policies page.